Tuesday, November 19, 2013



Hello Everyone,

I hope that you have gotten a chance to read the last Blog entry.  A bit of a story of what a Bear smith goes through getting the bears out for you guys.  Well my work never ends, cause I will be at the Tampa Bay Etsy Crew Holiday Market on 11/23/13, 8am-3pm, Rain or Shine.  We will be hanging out at 
The Stained Market Place, 2106 East 15th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605.

I will have some finished Bears, Machine Needle Felting Supplies.  I will be carrying Isabella Hoffmann's Willow Nook Designs for Needle felting.  I will also have some Felted bowls with me to. 

Here is a sample of bears that will be with me...



First Snow Fall


First Snow Fall
Old St. Nick

Old St. Nick


Gift under the Christmas tree

Gift under the Christmas tree

Rudy the Red nose Reinbear
Rudy the Red nose Reinbear

Sugar Plum Faery

Sugar Plum Faery

Sugar Plum Faery
 I hope to see everyone there.  I hope Everyone has a great Holiday, and a Merry New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment