Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Hello Everyone,

I apologize for not writing, but I want to show you why I have been very busy.  Since March I have been working on different Teddy Bears, and created different styles for each and everyone.



As you probably saw on Facebook, and Twitter, I have been in couple shows since March.  One being The Christmas in July from Bearhugs4u.com.  It was a good show in away that I got my name out there.  Like the March show bears did not got to their forever homes that weekend.
Memorial Day Bear
I took a little break and went to VT for the first weekend in August, and my Memorial Bear got his forever home with a great family.  They have known my family for quite some years, and this bear will be given to their grand daughter.
Memorial Day Bear



Misfit
So I work little harder after my break in VT, and make couple of bears, that did not go as planned, but that did change how cool or cute that they looked.  So I thought I would try my hand at Bright Star Promotions' First Online Teddy Bear show.  I have been in their regular shows here in Tampa, FL, and did pretty good, so why not their online show.  Well as in most shows you start out really fast, or you go really slow.  I started slow, but was determined.  I had worked a Blue and white Alpaca bear that I made into panda, and called him Misfit.  He was a treasure.  He could have been from the Isle of misfit toys.  Then there was Sandy Pine, that was suppose to have over alls and a knitted teddy bear that well the over alls, lets just say I need little practice on making pants.  Misfit and Sandy Pine, went to the same home for their forever home.


Sandy Pine 
Sandy Pine







Bear in Leather
Bear in Leather



Spirit Bear
 Made the month October off to make more bears.  I had 3 comissions that had to be worked on.  I had a "Bear in Leather", 3 Fur bears, and a Spirit Bear, and not to mention I was given a Challenge from Isabella Hoffmann, my bear teacher, to cut out 7 bears, and when I went up there we would get them sewn up and decorated.  I had so much fun doing this, and we also took 3 of the bears that I had from other sales that did no move, and made them up for the Holidays.  So comes Bright Stars Holiday Online sale.

Spirit Bear

Red Elf
Red Elf








Twas the Night Before Christmas
Twas the Night Before Christmas
Going Sledding
Going Sledding





 The Red Elf, Twas the Night, and Going Sledding went to their Forever homes from this sale.

I want to thank so many people one Being Isabella, and Dave Hoffmann for letting me visit your home, and make bears.  I want to thank my the Crocker Family in VT for the support, and Family in FL, and in CA.  This is just the beginning of my Holiday giving and good cheer.  Look to the next post on where I will be next. 

Bear Hugs, 
Dale Bear smith
Wicked Bear Fibers








No comments:

Post a Comment